Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    CaliDawgCaliDawg Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Junior

Smh @ 247. They’ve got some wanna be’s over there. Thanks for clarifying! Shout out to Dawgnation for keeping things straight up.

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What they didn’t tell you is that the Americans stole the Super Soldier Serum from the aliens and they convinced the Nazis to help them find Cap’s frozen body and recover the remaining formula. Their reward was to be the only nation not probed after they took over the world, but they didn’t find the body so.....

• Options
    dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited January 2020

If Georgia was holding Evan's LOI and they have 14 days to submit it before it comes void. If Evan's sent Jan 20 the last day of signing Georgia would have had to submit to the SEC office for that LOI by Jan 3 for it to be valid at the latest . So if we haven't submitted it is open season after the dead period and I am guessing that scholly still available.

Does then sound right?

• Options
    CHS_DawgFanCHS_DawgFan Posts: 42 ✭✭✭ Junior

I get all my insider information from @ray_uga on Twitter. If you don’t follow him then you are missing out on the one of the greatest minds this world has ever known.

/s

• Options
    TheSmartWayTheSmartWay Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2020

I’m surprised no one has thrown around the theory that Zach Evans was one of the recruits that were caught up in our recruiting violations that just came to light, and this is what threw a wrench in the commitment/enrollment plans. Seems like a possibility that this is the cause of the whole issue.

• Options
    Huntindawg81Huntindawg81 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep, just got to work, slow day today so I'll be here a lot. Nothing new to report except some **** about aliens.

• Options
    gdawg4lifegdawg4life Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That guy is a nut job. Entertaining though. I actually get embarrassed for him.

• Options
    andrews1253andrews1253 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    jbdawg03jbdawg03 Posts: 160 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 2020

Sigh..Rusty saying he doesn’t think Evans ends up in Athens...LSU or A&M would be his guess.

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    jtdawg2020jtdawg2020 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

He just woke up and broke this news this morning? Heck of a way to start the day.

• Options
    AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
This discussion has been closed.