Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Back from practice

sethemersonsethemerson Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Everyone still present and accounted for, as far as we can tell.

The team is in the indoor facility again, with the temps cold and some light rain misting around Athens.

Kirby Smart was working with the edge rushers on a three-technique drill. First Smart was with Jon Ledbetter, then Lorenzo Carter and Davin Bellamy, then Walter Grant and D'Andre Walker. It's not unusual for Smart to be hands-on at practice - he usually is - just hadn't seen him doing that specifically during one of our media viewing periods.

One more observation: A couple NFL scouts were there today, which is about how many usually are. One from the Saints. And maybe it's just me but it always seems the scouts are observing on the side of the field that Georgia's defense is on.

Comments

• MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@sethemerson was waiting on ya bud lol! Was Patrick back repping with the 1's Seth?

• sethemersonsethemerson Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@MacDawg15 said:
    @sethemerson was waiting on ya bud lol! Was Patrick back repping with the 1's Seth?

They haven't shown us the first-team defense yet. My guess is Reggie Carter will start the game with Patrick a sub, but Patrick's playing time could increase depending on how the game goes.

• MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@sethemerson said:

@MacDawg15 said:

They haven't shown us the first-team defense yet. My guess is Reggie Carter will start the game with Patrick a sub, but Patrick's playing time could increase depending on how the game goes.

Reggie Carter graded out as one of the PFF Week 10 SEC Team of the Week's best LB's. My guess is he starts, and Patrick comes in relief like a rabid dawg!