Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Danny Kanell declares Florida will win SEC East: 'Book it'

2»

Comments

• Options
    georjajimgeorjajim Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

I remember how pissed I was in August when I dialed of THE FIRST TEAM on SIRIUS 84 and learned that idiot Danny Kanell had replaced Taylor Zarzour. I almost cancelled SIRIUS, as I wasn't sure I could make it through my fall morning commute if I had to listen to the CHOKE AT THE DOAK.

Danny Kanell cannot find his ass with both hands.

• Options
    DawgsWinDawgsWin Posts: 25 ✭✭ Sophomore
    edited January 2020

Yes, he said this same thing last year hoping to get it right eventually, but never does. Also a dumb comment to make when he does not even know who the quarterback will be next year.

• Options
    williewolfwilliewolf Posts: 58 ✭ Freshman

I thought Danny Kanell was a rootin-tootin cowboy race-rider. Must be another Kanell. Him and Palmer ain't worth the price of a good bottle of after shave. Both look like hobos

• Options
    GABirdDAWG69GABirdDAWG69 Posts: 19 ✭ Freshman

Danny has a special hate for UGA with how things went down with Mark Richt. Since Richt was let go, he's been nothing but down on the dawgs. His opinion on anything sports related is irrelevant.

• Options
    Rusty69Rusty69 Posts: 67 ✭✭ Sophomore

I can promise everyone that the Gators will beat Ga at some point!!! One can’t blame Fl fans their egos are just as big as Steve’s and Urban’s still are.