Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Gamecock Forum

BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You have to go to the gamecock forum and read the link below. Hilarious!!! It is totally non-football. It also has some sexual innuendos, so avoid it that upsets you...

Comments

• Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I got as far as "dating a midget" & spit my beer out in laughter

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hate to say it, but those Gamecock fans (well, maybe two or three of them) have just earned a little more respect from me. There's some funny stuff there.

• Options
    skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That poster can write some funny 💩.....artfully too ....his writing style makes you want to believe it .....😂😂

• Options

Guess USCjr fans don’t have any football to talk about either but it’s good stuff anyway thanks for posting it Bamadawg

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

laughed so hard and shared with wife

Great find and thanks

• Options
    how2fishhow2fish Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks that is a riot!

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The mods are under strict orders to keep this a G-rated forum, so it's good to know we can go to Cackalacky to get our fix for blue humor when necessary. Maybe that's where @MackDawg disappeared to?

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Funniest thread I have ever read......and it's not even close.

• Options
    Kdubb0211Kdubb0211 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever read. The OP obviously has some serious issues, I mean the dude said fornicate lol why not just hooked up? Maybe that’s a board rule over there idk but the replies “MY GOD THE REPLIES”. I think my favorite is “y’all are low” and almost immediately someone posts “so is she”

• Options
    Dawg2momDawg2mom Posts: 30 ✭✭ Sophomore
  • Options
    how2fishhow2fish Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You have to be the bigger man, was pretty classic also..it's a hoot for certain and for sure..

• Options
    Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Classic... I died laughing and have sent this to a ton of people. Thanks for posting!!!

• Options
    carnivorecarnivore Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

“And frankly, you people were no help at all. Too judgy. I was upfront that I didn't want to kill the guy, just teach him a lesson. The guy was like a human raccoon and I was at my wits end.”

LMFAO!

• Options
    Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love this show promo someone came up with...

"A man. A simple man. A man with tragic flaws: chronically unemployed because of his Colon's love of nature...mocked by all who once loved him for his below-average peen. Now, through an unlikely chance at love and happiness he has a chance to fix his broken life. Right now, it's just short-term attraction. But together, they hope to stay low, avoid the little problems, and find some small amount of joy. Coming this spring on Netflix, starring JSusc...1 1/2 Tickets to Paradise."

I read through all 7 pages. Hilarious!

• Options

Sorry I can’t give up on this thread ...here below was another good one from that thread ——

GCDC1959 said: ↑

Reading between the lines....I don't think you believe you can handle her sexually. Am I right?

It's sort of like Gregg Marshall's wife. I would fear her, but would probably go for it and feel like I got mauled by a leopard afterwards.

👆😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Incredibly funny

• Options
    gdawg4lifegdawg4life Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I read the first page and this one is my favorite so far:

"I really think you need to stop looking down on her. I think you're selling her short. You should help her to rise up and stand tall. Tell her to pull herself up by her little bootstraps and get herself together. This is a case where you're gonna have to be the bigger person. With your help she can reach new heights. I know it's a tall order but you're gonna have to reach way down and help her up. Hope this helps."

• Options
    JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate