Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football QB Jamie Newman ranked among Top 5 Heisman Trophy favorites

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football QB Jamie Newman ranked among Top 5 Heisman Trophy favorites

Georgia football has three players listed among the Heisman favorites at the Superbook, quarterback Jamie Newman, running back Zamir White and receiver George Pickens

Read the full story here

Comments

• FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 138 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thats nice but lets get a few practices in first before we anoint him.

• 97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Once signing day has passed and we have a solid sense of what our roster will look like, I'd love to get the Dawgnation staff's take on what teams most likely resemble the offense we expect to see you next year. Especially with some recommended games to watch from said offenses. I need daydreamimg material. 😁

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Amen, FalconUGAFan... a few reps would be nice before the coronation! I believe he has the makings....but the rubber must hit the road so to speak. Monken has a whole new approach to UGA offense. Luke as well. Newman will have to "fit" the new look. I just hope the RBs are not left playing rummy in the backfield. Zeus should play a major role this year...and...I would like to see some touches from upgraded 5-star RB Kendall Milton. In my book..he is as good as Zach Evans. Milton has some wheels. Explosive.

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Newman is in the top five at the end of the year, the Dawgs win the Natty!

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Fields and Lawrence even? No, not yet.

Newman? We will see, but his supporting cast did just get a lot better...

• UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

Newman is going to shock the world !

• DawggolferDawggolfer Posts: 47 ✭✭✭ Junior

He just shocked our world allright. After training with us for 6 months, he quits to prepare for NFL draft with only a couple weeks until the first game.