Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Where every Georgia football 2020 commit and signee finished in final recruiting rankings

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageWhere every Georgia football 2020 commit and signee finished in final recruiting rankings

With 247sports releasing their final rankings of the 2020 recruiting cycle, the 2020 recruiting rankings have been given one less update for this cycle. The 247Sports Composite rankings have been re-updated and Georgia will once again be bringing in one of the top classes in the country. With a little over a week

Read the full story here

Comments

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a fabulous incoming class of new Dawgs!!!! The best I have seen in a long time. This season will provide some awesome results!!!!!! #2 ranked recruiting class. Add a couple more and we're #1. I am impressed!

• 97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited January 2020

Are Jones and Van Pran  already already counted in our class ranking? If they do in fact sign, would it bump us any higher, or if they were flipped would we drop?

Really excited about this class, though. Go Dawgs!

one one other thought. We are essentially neck-and-neck with the other two top programs in the country, then there is a noticeable gap before number for shows up. It's awesome to see us in that rarefied air!

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Impressive Dog Pack!

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Even more importantly to me than the overall ranking because schools have different numbers of scholarships to award is the average ranking which indicates quality. In that catagory, the Dawgs are #1!

What's up with Rivals? They are all over the place.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great class for Kirby and the Dawgs. The No.1 ranked class gets the headline, but I believe highest over all average is a true indicator of the best class.

Am I the only one who's skeptical of a 5'11 and 180lb QB being the best HS player in America? The kid must be a phenomenal player, but, Saban better find a way to keep a great back up on hand, and ready. 5'11 - 180lb sounds like an SEC injury waiting to happen.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ranking is an indicator. Performance in the college program is where it's at. Proven time and time again. The Dawgs are sitting pretty.

• JDTDGDJDTDGD Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

He definitely doesn't have the typical body build, but he looks like a unique talent based on his senior stats:

294/409 for 4,528 yards and 58 touchdowns

357 rushing yards with 10 touchdowns