Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Jeremy Pruitt's attempted visit with 5-star RB Zach Evans reportedly didn't go as planned

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageJeremy Pruitt's attempted visit with 5-star RB Zach Evans reportedly didn't go as planned

Georgia football fans are counting down to the end of the 2020 recruiting cycle on National Signing Day, and DawgNation is chronicling all the buildup with the Signing Day Spotlight — presented by Kroger. Each day, host Brandon Adams will recap the big news for UGA fans from around the recruiting trail as the

Read the full story here

Comments

• LarryDawgLarryDawg Posts: 11 ✭✭ Sophomore

Stopped paying any attention to any story about this kid. Just let me know on the 5th where he ends up.

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UT(k) struggling to be relevant. : )

• MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hate to admit that I just wasted two and half minutes of my life watching this video.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well I hope he signs. I'm not going to read this entire article and then say I don't pay the kid (or stories about him) any attention. I'm paying him lots of attention. If we sign him and he flames out, then he flames out. It wont' be the first time a kid hasn't made it at UGA. We'll survive.

But if he comes in and keeps his nose clean, keeps his grades up and plays like everyone says he can, what a joy we'll all have. Easy to toss him aside now that things apparently went haywire with us earlier. Other schools are still trying their best to get him and I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot, say if he had initially signed with Florida or Tennessee and was now back in play, we'd be trying to get him, too. I don't know if we'll sign him or not, but if we can, let's do it. Welcome, Zach. Go Dawgs!

• LDawgLDawg Posts: 47 ✭✭ Sophomore

no thank you.....CKS wants DGD's and so do we. Good luck wherever u end up Zach.

• amacdad101amacdad101 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

pass, no pass on, really..HARD pass....and be glad that you did....this kid is nothing but a real big problem....UGA doesn't need any of this stuff on the field...locker room...or anywhere else....go somewhere else....anywhere else but UGA