Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Sedrick Van Pran-Granger: Arthur Blank even asked about his UGA status

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageSedrick Van Pran-Granger: Arthur Blank even asked about his UGA status

Sedrick Van Pran-Granger breaks down how he still feels at UGA after his recent official visit. Who's still in it? What would it take for any school to flip him from being a Bulldog? Sounds like that would be quite a feat.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Head on straight!! We need this guy as a leader on the offensive line! Go Dawgs!

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sign with the G!!!!

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I like this guy a lot. He's gonna be a great representative for himself, his family and for UGA.

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't watch much NFL, but I know this. The Falcons have never respected the Dawgs based on their selections. You'd think that Georgia would be high up on their list to attract fans, but yeah, no.

Here are all of the players picked by the Falcons since 1966:

• 1968 (8th Round)
    • 1977 (4th Round)
    • 1981 (3rd Round)
    • 1989 (6th Round)
    • 1994 (4th Round)
    • 2006 (6th Round)
    • 2007 (7th Round)
    • 2008 (6th Round)
    • 2011 (3rd Round)

Yep, despite the fact that we've had a lot of quality players over the past 8 years.

• BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 2020

Just a side comment here.....I'm glad to read a story about a high school senior who only has a 4.0 GPA.....These days they seem to do the math a little differently and you will see a GPA like 4.75........Laughing

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the G Sedrick. We need you man! A man of high character! Awesome!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sedrick Van Pran is close with several UGA signees and likes the coaching staff...and is "comfortable" with his commit. Sedrick needs to help sign Jones!! They know each other pretty well. Sedrick would make a great center for the G.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Due to the numbers now, I don't think they can sign both. After the commitment from Edwards. I don't know if there is enough room. Not sure. Would definitely like a explanation on it. Does it have something to do with Zirkle and a blue shirt?

Go Dawgs

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This was a good read. Really liked the part about him wanting to honor his father and the reasons why. Very good spot. Based on this, I really believe he's going to sign with UGA next Wednesday. But . . .

Although I understand about his desire to want to honor his high school's tradition by not signing early, couldn't he still do that and NOT go on any other official visits? I mean, if he's "all in" as a Georgia Bulldog, why does he need to see Gainesville? Take it from me, I was born and raised there and there really isn't much to it, son. So just the fact that these kids still want to visit these other schools leaves some room. I'm like sign on Feb. 5 if you must wait -- but go ahead and shut down your recruitment and remove all doubt. Go Dawgs!