Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Highlighting the players in the 2020 recruiting class you would've love to see Georgia football land

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2020 in Article commenting

imageHighlighting the players in the 2020 recruiting class you would've love to see Georgia football land

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. The biggest misses for the 2020 Georgia football recruiting class The Georgia football 2020 recruiting class

Read the full story here

Comments

• KhunKhaoDawgKhunKhaoDawg Posts: 209 ✭✭✭ Junior

Highlighting the players in the 2020 recruiting class you would’ve love to see Georgia football land

Wow!

• FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 138 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don't like this article. Stick to the kids we have. Those are your best articles IMHO.

• khummelkhummel Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2020

I completely disagree, as they are exactly where they are supposed to be. A great work or team situation is about "fit", not just resume or skill. It's almost like a contract, and goes both ways-- we really like and are committed to what you bring, and you really like and are committed to what we bring. While even some of those don't work out (probably because one or the other missed on their assessment of what they thought the other would bring), if the mutual desire/commitment isn't there in the first place, it doesn't stand a chance... and that's exactly who we don't want on the team. Go Dawgs!

• khummelkhummel Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Way to go Connor. Why deal in what if’s when we’re sitting here with the #2 class in the country (per 247) and a strong chance to have the #1 ranked class of 2020 come February 5th. Asinine article that serves absolutely no purpose! Go Dawgs!

• SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Conner, please write an article about games “you would have loved to see UGA win”. Lol!

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No sense in crying over spilled milk.. DAWGS didn't get em. What If UGA had beaten SC and LSU? What's passed can't be changed, worry about the things you can actually control..GoDAWGS!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gonna be fun watching the bookends Pickens and Robinson(guy's huge) along with Mckitty and Washingon and the other new receivers. Who will step up?

• DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sorry, but I am not interested in what could have been, but what isn't, or what should have been in my mind (Evans, who I wish we'd kept), for I hate looking back in regret. Presently having the number two class reinforces that thought, for we kicked rear-end with what we got. Can't wait to see them hit the field in an offense I will not find offensive to me when good teams use, as the did last year, our inability to pass vertically on a consistent basis., thus making us one dimensional when the opposing team stacks the box. And... I lost my license this year to really poor eyesight, which is a symptom of Agent Orange exposure. Why do I have to repeatedly sign in? It is merely more strain on my eyes.

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Interesting and factual article, but it doesn’t truly address the big picture. Last year we lost-out on the #1 WR (Haselwood) and got stuck with #5 & #6 (Pickens and Blaylock). I’m soooo thankful we were stuck with our 2nd and 3rd choices. No way we get Pickens if Haselwood had committed to the “G”. Also, no way we get Darnell if we had commitments from Theo and/or Arik....and don’t forget we were in the running for the #1RB so we had to put Tank on hold. If we get Tank then we would have been out of the running for Mr #1 since we would have had 2 great RBs in this class. Hindsight is easy when you find out after the fact that the #1 RB was so complicated and potentially trouble. Oh well, we won’t know for a few years if the players we have and/or lost are superstars or total busts. Go Dawgs!!!

• tommycrowtommycrow Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

A complete and utter disservice to our new players, coaches... and waste of time to true fans....Seriously Conner.

Please stop with the pontification that is beholden to someone like gator nation, or rethink your approach, or don't post so many articles.

Please take note of Brandon's and Jeff's sensabilities... professionals at their best.

• Diablo_and_DocDiablo_and_Doc Posts: 100 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'd take Sewell over the other three. Kid is an animal and would be a great fit in the Georgia Defense.

• WCHWCH Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Why is Connor Riley looking in the rear view mirror? We got the best class in college football. Why marginalize these new team members by bemoaning the ones that got away? Let's look forward Dawgs!!!