Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

BREAKING: 5-star OT Broderick Jones is now a Georgia Bulldog

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited February 2020 in Article commenting

imageBREAKING: 5-star OT Broderick Jones is now a Georgia Bulldog

Georgia added a prototype left tackle prospect to its 2020 signing class on Wednesday. Lithonia High All-American Broderick Jones chose Georgia over heavy interest from Auburn, Arkansas and Illinois on National Signing Day.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Watched it.. Welcome Home Mr. Jones..GoDAWGS!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mr. Jones and UGA "have a thing going on."

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can I get a BIG "yessssiiiiiirrrrrr!!!"...

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Jones has Thomas' work ethic, we have our left tackle!

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the Bulldawg Nation!!!!

• KBPKBP Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Awesome! Now let's get Van Pran-Granger!

This is off topic but does anyone know what's really going on with Zach Evans? Does he have a felony arrest record or pending arrest? Drugs, guns, gang affiliation? Sexual assault? Fist fight with coaches? All of those are deal breakers if I'm the coach but please tell me it's something deeper than his refusal to give up his cell phone. Is this a present day Ray Goff and Terrell Davis situation? I'm just asking? Why not keep the kid and if he loses his mind once he's on campus, then kick him off the team. If the Vols or the Gators sign this kid, we'll regret it for the next three years. Of those two, I hope he signs with the Vols or better yet, sign with a Pac 12 school.

• LowcountryLowcountry Posts: 104 ✭✭✭ Junior

Welcome to the family, big guy! Can't wait to see you GATA!!

• KBPKBP Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Lowcountry: Hypothetical: Kirby tells the kid "You need to do XYZ to play for me." Kid doesn't do XYZ. Period. At this point, I have to believe that Kirby knows better than you and I (and everyone else on earth) what's best for his program, and I trust that he's doing the right thing.

CKS certainly knows his program better than anyone else but that doesn't exempt him from making a bad decision and I'm not suggesting that releasing Evans from the LOI is a bad decision. I'd like to know what the reason is and maybe it will come out one day.

• Classof98Classof98 Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ Junior

Welcome Broderick!

• DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior

Welcome to UGA! Get here as soon as you can. I got a feeling we’re gonna need you at week 3...

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This recruitment made us very uneasy after the Pitboss left. I am thrilled that B Jones decided to stay home. Too many of our kids have left us for Auburn and their magic recruiting cabin.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia likely just signed the best O-line class, again. Kirby sure found a gem in coach Matt Luke...