Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

The Hoop Dawgs

Comments

• PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm not sure why I even came to this game. Sloppy AF. I hate it.

• MiddleDawgMiddleDawg Posts: 75 ✭✭✭ Junior

NO LEAD IS SAFE

OMG.

Let's go!

Up by 12, now down by 2

It’s really quite sad how little heart this team shows.

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2020

Kirby sighting

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

SEC and Big 10 officials should never be able to call a GA - AL game ever again.

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • SavageSavage Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wheeler having the game of his life

We're the only team ever to play better from 4 behind than we do with a 15pnt lead

• DawgwiredDawgwired Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tournament hopes officially gone. Just not man enough on D and rebounds with the bigs. And best player missed too many shots tonight especially 3s.

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m inclined to agree, but I’m not going to be shocked if UGA wins the SEC.

I know, I know, I know...

• BiggDawgg63BiggDawgg63 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Couldn’t be better timing the ref says they blew the T Simmons call in Natty game. And now this. We had expectations of NCAA Tournament bid. Short of the 2008 tornado miracle we’ll be lucky to make the NIT. Thanks in advance for the VDs free speech is being killed in America so why not vote down something you don’t like. I haven’t given one VD and never will. Oh and just so there no confusion I’m not a Fan of our KING T . I want say his name. Sorry I’m just upset today. No more politics on this forum ever again. Let the VDs begin!

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Crean is not the answer. Blowing that many big leads has a ton to do with coaching. I keep saying I’m not watching another game but I always do. After tonight I don’t know if I can do it any more. Watching UGA basketball is like I have a grudge against myself.

Terrible game. Up by 12 at one point. Just sloppy basketball all around. Poor passing. Shooting was a mess. Defense is soft and only really contested a few attempts. Rebounding was weak.

Antman had several opportunities to make pivotal plays and he didn't get it done.

Wheeler played very well tonight.

My son is a basket case right now. He wants the refs put in jail (he's 10 years old...we've all been there).

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The officiating was crazy bad and cost us this game. We were routinely called for light fouls and not the benefactor of calls when getting hammered in the paint. Bama bias is real in the SEC office.

• Muxi122Muxi122 Posts: 23 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don’t even know where to begin with this team. It’s just embarrassing to watch us waste the one year we have with Ant Man. We get a top 10 recruiting class and we’re regressing at a rapid pace.

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

They stink ! Rinse and repeat

Is there any reason to keep Crean? I’m not overreacting. These horrendous seasons cost us multiple years in recruiting.

it’s beyond painful.