Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

The Hoop Dawgs

Comments

• Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is it football season yet?

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Go Diamond Dawgs!

• Options
    HipdawgHipdawg Posts: 88 ✭✭✭ Junior

Let's have a honest conversation. The game was an embarrassing display of basketball. To quote the Who " meet the new boss , same as the old boss." Can't tell any difference in the coaching in many years. I don't see the fundamentals needed to be successful.💩

• Options
    TxDawg412TxDawg412 Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hard to watch. 😡

• Options
    EastAtlDawgEastAtlDawg Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I had high hopes for this team earlier in the year now they completely nose dived...

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was really excited for this year’s team. I’ll never give up on a Dawgs team, but you get the feeling they have given up on each other. Crean recruited great, but his molding of this team has failed. It seems we miss Claxton and big man, and maybe losing some of our older team leaders has hurt us, too. Who knows...?

• Options

Truth is last nights performance looked worse than the first game of the year, and I've watched all but 3 games...they've actually regressed. It's like they've given up after blowing 22, 20 & 12 pnt leads in near consecutive games. I/we have seen this team play well enough to hang with anybody in the country.....there's no explanation.

Ugh, that was just pathetic. I even heard some boo birds.

• Options
    TuckyDawgTuckyDawg Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This was hard to watch. Ga looked like a pick up team in the first half. We had a guy driving the lane against 3 defenders much taller than him. I dont think, we will ever be even a decent BB school. Think we can forget about any more top recruits coming to the wasteland, know as UGA BB.

• Options

Where has this Hammonds been the last 10 games?!

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2020

Up on AU late... wait for it

well how bout that, good win

• Options
  • Options

Ok.....just repeat that effort from here on out & we good

• Options
  • Options
    Olddawg83Olddawg83 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great win tonight. Camara played his best game of the year. Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2020

Great win for the Dawgs. Where’s the fire Crean crowd tonight? Another great atmosphere in Athens at the Steg.

• Options
    TxDawg412TxDawg412 Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great win. Go DAWGS!!!

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

2021 5 Star PF Jabari Smith was in attendance last night

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2020
  • Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In football for sure but their bball team is straight up legit. Dawgs got an impressive win last night.