Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Urban Meyer: 'I think this is the year' Florida finally beats UGA under Dan Mullen

SystemSystem Posts: 7,422 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageUrban Meyer: 'I think this is the year' Florida finally beats UGA under Dan Mullen

The confidence of the Florida Gators and its fans has rocketed sky high ever since Jake Fromm left UGA early for the NFL Draft. All the chatter seems to be centered on one thought: This could finally be the year that Florida coach Dan Mullen finally beats the Bulldogs. Former Gators coach Urban Meyer added to the

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

According to the florida, coaches, players and fans they have had the best team over the last three years regardless of the outcome of the game. I suspect they will be saying the same thing after the Dawgs come on with their fourth victory in a row in Jacksonville.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think this is the year that after another beating in Jacksonville by the Dawgs, Meyer, Mullen, and the Gators will be saying, "This is the year."...next year.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope georgia goes in and shuts them out. Like what they should've done that to Miss St. when they got hyped to beat UGA in Mullen's final year.

Anything Urban Meyer has to say is complete garbage. I've never respected him as a coach. He built Florida into a powerhouse, but no one was paying attention to the dumpster fire it was also becoming. Then he magically has health problems to step away and end up with Ocryo State. Wouldn't shock me if he knew about those sexual abuse allegations. But he's not gonna catch any flack for it like Joe Paterno did. And great talent evaluator, he had an actual heisman trophy winner under him and wouldn't give him the time of day.

• Options
    AMIDawgMarkMAMIDawgMarkM Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Once again I like the Dawgs chances against Florida. As for Jamie Newman, go to YouTube and watch the Wake Forest-Michigan State bowl game highlights. He’s a force at QB. The more Florida hype we see, the better it’ll be when we whip them yet again! Keep talking, Meyer and Mullen!

• Options
    97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Your headline needs to be edited so that it reads "Florida under Dan Mullen." As it reads now, it gives the impression that Mullen is UGA's coach. That is far too horrifying a thought to hit us with on this Sunday when clocks spring forward.

• Options
    DoggoneDoggone Posts: 100 ✭✭✭ Junior

Time will tell.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is this the same Urban Meyer who resigned as the Gator head coach due to psychiatric issues? 🤔

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope springs eternal.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Much bloviating by Meyer and Mullen. What else can they do? UGA will remain dominant. Cleats on the field boys.....then reality hits.

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 140 ✭✭✭ Junior

Talk with your helmets.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOBERS!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Down by the beach, many of their fans are telling me that they will not only beat the Dawgs this years, but go on to win another natty. 'Cause Urban is never wrong about anything and he knows muLLLen better than anybody. Can't wait to put another "L" in his name. For the first time since before the evil god spurrier, the Dawgs so in their heads they caint think right.

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Meyer is and will always be a mediocre coach and crap shi* horrible person. Florida is closer to Tennessee than to Georgia.

• Options
    bull68dawgbull68dawg Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Didn’t read the article, didn’t need too. Why do I care what Urban Myers thinks? He’s looking for a job and trying to stay relevant. Moving on!

• Options
    Mickey_HandMickey_Hand Posts: 871 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Those guys aren’t risking anything with their bold predictions. If they somehow happen to get one right, they crow about it. But when they are wrong, as they usually are, it doesn’t cost them anything – they just move on to something else.

I don’t even pay much attention to Vegas, but a little more than I do to a bunch of REMFs, at least those Vegas guys have something at risk.

• Options
    DawgDaddyDawgDaddy Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore

As a Dawg fan I chose to listen to Coach Richt instead of Coach Meyer. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

We are going to make 4 in a row.