Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Mark Richt fires off even more tweets of himself in Georgia Tech gear

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageMark Richt fires off even more tweets of himself in Georgia Tech gear

Former UGA coach Mark Richt is a brave man. One day after posting twitter photos of himself in Georgia Tech gear, which naturally generated a perturbed reaction among some Bulldogs fan, Richt fired off some more pot-stirring tweets on Tuesday. Richt posted pictures of himself not only wearing Georgia Tech colors, but

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

All in good fun, but it's not Waffle House anymore it's awful house now.

• Options
    MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Poor guy, he just needs attention, I mean how much can you get in the ACC. Never had any respect for him as a "Coach", still don't. Only took Miami three years to see through him, can't understand why it took us so long....

• Options
    Dallas1862Dallas1862 Posts: 43 ✭✭ Sophomore

CMR is enjoyin life, especially since his almost came too an end way to early.

Yeah it's bug gear, so what. I'm sure as the summer unfolds We'll see even more of this type of thing due too his ACC analyst role. He's havin fun. More power to him! I was and Always will be, a CMR fan! Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    CrushmoreCrushmore Posts: 29 ✭✭ Sophomore

Pretty funny if you ask me. Looks like CMR has kept his sense of humor.

• Options
    DawgSonOfGamecockDawgSonOfGamecock Posts: 161 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have to say, I gotta tip my hat to the Head Nerd for thinking of this. Or maybe it was Richt's idea, but regardless, Tech is in need of some pub and social media buzz, and this definitely provided it.

• Options
    RedPantsDawgRedPantsDawg Posts: 175 ✭✭✭ Junior

I wonder if the Youth Pastor told Geo-off Collins that rings collect dust and give him some advise about starting the 3rd string QB against Clemson this year.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I won’t say I didn’t respect Richt because I never met the man. However, I can honestly say I was ready for him to be gone by his fifth season at UGA. My brother and I went to his first season bowl game (Music City Bowl) against Boston College, which we lost. Game clock management was horrible and never got any better his whole time at UGA. (Alabama anyone) Never really understood what so many people saw in him as a coach other than “he was a good man.” Go Dawgs!

• Options
    GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Only the obsessed fan would take offense to this. Next week, he will be wearing UV apparel to draw attn to the ACC - the employer for who he works.

• Options
    GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

One could argue that Kirby has more embarrassing losses in the short tenure he has been with UGA given all the elite talent he has at his disposal. Game mgmt has not been his forte either (Alabama anyone). Personally, I appreciate what both coaches did, and are doing for the program.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Richt must have been dressed for a “Come as you’re NOT Party.”

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kind of my point GoodLife. Richt let far too many elite players, from the state of Georgia and elsewhere, go to other programs. As a result, when we played big games against quality opponents, we got our butts handed to us more times than not. Like I said, I have no ill feelings towards Richt. I’m just glad we made the change and went to a coach who wants to win championships and will one day succeed at doing just that. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    HamdawgHamdawg Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Goff/Donnan/Richt/Smart all have one thing in common...tons of NFL talent, and lots of hype...zero championships. CMR was undefeated in 15 years at GT...maybe they should hire him.