Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Devin Willock: The surgical scooter ride he took to becoming a Bulldog

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageDevin Willock: The surgical scooter ride he took to becoming a Bulldog

Want to attack every day with the latest UGA football recruiting info? That’s what the Intel brings. This entry covers the ripples in college football which created the trail for Devin Willock to sign with a true dream school: The Georgia Bulldogs.  The Devin Willock to Georgia story starts with a picture. It is a

Read the full story here

Comments

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Quite an interesting background on this titan, Willock. One thing he says at the conclusion of this piece is that UGA has the talent in place now for a Natty in two to four years. (I say earlier) This is the kind of attitude from a big man: 6' 7" and 345 lbs., that will help get UGA there! Welcome, Devin! GO DAWGS!!!

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Welcome to Dawgnation Willock. We are glad you were able to become a Dawg. Hit those weights brother, stay away from the Krispy Kreme donuts. Turn that dough into muscle and you will be able to continue to do what you did in high school for our beloved UGA.

Stay healthy Dawgs and Dawg fans!

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great article Jeff! Prior to today for me Willock was just a name on the Dawgs incoming class. Now I'm really excited about what this impressive young man brings to the table. Go Dogs!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Eat'em up Devin!!!

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Get stronger young man, I hope you get over your injuries soon.

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Give him a year to develop then watch out!