Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football, Jamie Newman stand tall among preseason favorites in updated odds

SystemSystem Posts: 10,411 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football, Jamie Newman stand tall among preseason favorites in updated odds

Georgia football finished ranked No. 4 last season, and the Bulldogs are currently fourth among preseason favorites to win the College Football Playoffs

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I do not agree that Bama will end up above UGA, but will have to wait. How can we rate Newman yet in the SEC...has not taken one snap...I like his chances if he is already at #5. Zamir White could be a real contender if he explodes like I believe he will this season. Really, this is all second guessing, except maybe for Justin Fields...he has the best shot at the Heisman if OS is as strong as they are predicted to be. Trevor Lawrence will also be hard to beat...but Clemson and their mediocre schedule may hurt him. Hey guys, I am guessing here. First, we need to have a season!!!???

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I really don't understand the high ranking of LSU with all they lost, headlined by Burrow. I believe they might be compared to Auburn, the year after Cam Newton. Just my opinion.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

In a make believe world. I believe Newman will win the Heisman. I believe the Dawgs will win the Natty. I believe LeCount will win the Thorpe Award. I believe White will rush for 1,500 yards and catch 30 passes out of the backfield. I believe our Tight Ends will catch 60 passes. I believe Pickens will catch 80 passes and have 1,200 yards in receiving. Go Dawgs!