Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

RIP Joe Diffie

orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You know he’s in heaven propped up beside the jukebox

Comments

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah I saw that. R.I.P. Joe Diffie.

John Prine hasn't died but they don't think he's gonna make it.

#damnthecoronavirus

• Options
    SAVDGDSAVDGD Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There's something angels like about a pickup man.

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    RW24RW24 Posts: 61 ✭✭✭ Junior

Rip pickup man.

• Options
    SAVDGDSAVDGD Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You know without pickup trucks we wouldn't have tailgates...

• Options
    LD10LD10 Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

RIP Joem. Prop me up by the jukebox.

• Options
    TxDawg412TxDawg412 Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

R.I.P Joe Diffie. 🙏

• Options
    KirbstomperKirbstomper Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When I die, somebody please say these things about me

• Options
    DCochranDCochran Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

His mansion will be John Deere green!

• Options
    70dawg70dawg Posts: 273 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Greatest mullet of all time...if Brock can even come close to that, then we'll get 3 nattys!! N sing the great Joe Diffie all the way home, just gotta figure a Joe Diffie song along the way.....

So let's start, come on my brethren, put some Joe Diffie linguistics with some Dawg rings....can't be that hard for you songsters out there!!!

Don't let me down, the skeered bammer pudwackers may see this and think they can still hang on!!!!!!