Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Former Georgia standout Mecole Hardman and viral UGA track star engage in hilarious Georgia-Texas de

SystemSystem Posts: 11,153 admin
edited April 2020 in Article commenting

imageFormer Georgia standout Mecole Hardman and viral UGA track star engage in hilarious Georgia-Texas debate

What started as a Twitter interaction between NFL stars over which state produces the best talent, turned into a possible race between the fastest Georgia football player in recent memory and the current fastest man on Georgia's campus. It all started a few days ago when former Georgia wide receiver Mecole Hardman

Read the full story here

Comments

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2020

You know technically they could race, lol. All we need is 3 more people, max. One to film the beginning, one the end, and one as the flagger. 🤔 Would definitely be some great content. And wouldn't break the 10 people limit, lol.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm from GA, but if it's Boling against Hardman in a 100 meter dash, my money will be on Boling, even though he's from Texas. I hope they find a way to race each other.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I dare say we could all use a little more humility. Hardman would get toasted by Boling in the 100 by at least 20 feet.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

First, Nick Chubb COULD run through anybody from Texas. Don't test him Texans. lolol Second, Hardman will not leave the blocks before Boling is halfway up the track!! Believe me. This kid can really sprint. World class. Other than that it was a fun chat time.

Btw, just looked it up and mecole ran 10.64 in high school. Still not close to Boling, but would be interesting to see if he actually got faster.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Boling is getting faster as he matures as a collegian. UGA has an excellent track coach. Has moved the Dawgs up in the SEC and natiobnal collegiate competition standings. Boling may be another Olympic sprinter. Arian Smith is also very fast but not like Boling....not as yet.

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

They should have two races, one on the track and on one the field in pads.