Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Free Zoom Webinar w/Commissioners Greg Sankey and Larry Scott

GradyDawg85GradyDawg85 Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Given the topic and perhaps the need to fill some hours, I thought I'd post what is supposed to be a free webinar/interview with the SEC and PAC 12 Commissioners about the if/when/how live sports might return.

The group putting this on, Lightshed Partners, is a NY-based technology, media and telecommunications research firm.

Details and sign up info below. If the link doesn't work for any reason, apologies in advance.

LightShed Live: Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott & SEC Commissioner Greg Sankey

We are excited to have two of the five college sports commissioners from The Power Five conferences join LightShed Live: Larry Scott, Pac-12 Commissioner and Greg Sankey, SEC Commissioner. Consumers are desperate for sports content, literally watching old sporting events to quench their thirst. While we have no idea when any live sports will be allowed to start, we wanted to have college conferences weigh in on what is happening in the interim, discuss the potential scenarios in which live sports could return and key issues we should all be thinking about to keep staff, players and fans safe.

Time: Apr 16, 2020 04:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dsOb_IBoSEWsdet-zEFF-Q

Comments

• GradyDawg85GradyDawg85 Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Given the overwhelming response to my posting of this opportunity to hear Comishes Sankey and Scott talk about the future of college football live, I felt obliged to post the replay link for all those who saw my initial posting after the fact and thought to themselves...

"Self, gosh dang it, you missed it, sure wish there was a way for you to watch a replay of this riveting and informative discussion."

/s

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • JayCrowJayCrow Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

Think you would have gotten a better response if the headline had said "FREE ZOOM BAITS!"

• GradyDawg85GradyDawg85 Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JayCrow - No freakin' doubt! Zoom, Zman, whoever's your fave.

And, honestly, I didn't even listen!