Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: UGA's Glenn Schumann has touching Tae Crowder moment

SystemSystem Posts: 10,420 admin
edited April 2020 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: UGA's Glenn Schumann has touching Tae Crowder moment

Want to know what it was like for Georgia inside linebackers coach Glenn Schummann when redshirt senior Tae Crowder was chosen with the last pick of the 2020 NFL Draft? Check it out.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Schumann is a bright spot at UGA...excellent tactician...produced NFL products Smith and Crowder. Been with Smart 5 years and is only 30. Smart's first hire. Followed him over from Alabama. He loves his players like family. That is a real plus with the Kirby staffers, recruits gravitate to them. I hope Glenn stays with UGA? GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nice story... thanks, Jeff. Go Tae! Go Glenn! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm very happy for Crowder, a DGD, who seems like he has been in Athens since the beginning of time. I like the fact that, to my knowledge, the kid never complained when he was getting moved around the field and wasn't getting a lot of playing time. He just kept grinding, and although he was THE LAST pick of the draft, he was drafted, something only 254 other guys can say this year. Love the Scripture on his eye-black in the photo, Philippians 4:13 -- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Indeed you can, Tae. Good luck and Go Dawgs!