Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

R,I,P, Bennett

Mickey_HandMickey_Hand Posts: 871 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wrong Forum maybe, but if so, they can move or delete this:
Whether you believe that this guy has done enough research on children to lend any credence to his claim, or whether you believe that he’s relying too heavily medical histories of ex-NFL players who played before the League changed some things, I believe that you’d agree that there are LOT of places where it might not be wise for him to appear in public.
http://www.rgj.com/story/news/education/2016/10/13/concussion-doctor-youth-football-child-abuse/92022772/

Comments

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Interesting article

• Options

@12ed said:
    RIP? Did he die?

No, but He might if he ever visits Mississippi.

• Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is there a reason you posted an article that is 13 months old?

• Options
    Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Polynikes said:

Has his position changed in the interim?

• Options

@Polynikes said:

As a matter of fact, there are several :
    .1 . This story has ran on CBS, ABC and NBC in the last couple of days and that’s the first time I’d ever heard of it So the article was a year old, but the story is still current. I just googled the guy’s name and linked to the story.
    .2 . I found it interesting.
    .3 . I wanted to.
    .4 . I could.
    If that’s not enough for you, you can go pound sand. :D

• Options

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@Polynikes said:

Has his position changed in the interim?

No, it hasn't. I don't know why it's making news now, because what I heard him say on TV was essentially the same things.