Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Chaz Chambliss: Carrollton's staff shares the goods on the new Bulldog

SystemSystem Posts: 7,419 admin
edited May 2020 in Article commenting

imageChaz Chambliss: Carrollton's staff shares the goods on the new Bulldog

Want to know the real story on the newest Bulldog commit? The head coach and defensive coordinator at Carrolton High School share the real juice about 4-star OLB Chaz Chambliss.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    CaptainchipCaptainchip Posts: 13 ✭✭ Sophomore

Trotline not trout line. Come on editor.

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Chaz sounds like an excellent addition to the program. It'll be good to have him battling with our O making everyone better, and I hope he brings lots of snot bubbles to UF, UTn, USCe, etc

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Some good news during this time warp.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Probably move inside, not sure he has the speed to come off the edge, but I like this kid!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Three hours of weight lifting per day will be detrimental to his physique and time. Over-training is worse than under-training! I hope he receives wise counsel on this subject. I would hate to see him injured before he even puts on a uniform.

Glad he is a Dawg!