Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

JT Daniels: Buzz seems real with Georgia and the former 5-star QB

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited May 2020 in Article commenting

imageJT Daniels: Buzz seems real with Georgia and the former 5-star QB

Could Georgia add another talented transfer QB to the roster for the 2020 season. That buzz, at this time, seems very real.

Read the full story here

Comments

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

J.T. Daniel would certainly make things more interesting at QB. He has three years eligibility. That would mean sustainability if he were to win the spot. Torn ACL in 2019. Could present a problem...they are the worst. Jamie could still beat him out this season. Would give J.T. another seaosn to fully recover. My take:????? That's it.

• AMIDawgMarkMAMIDawgMarkM Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why would we bring in another QB to an already crowded QB room? Then when you add Brock V to the mix next year? I don’t get it.....

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yeah I'm so lost with this. Don't get why kirby wants to pack the room full in one year. If he does transfer in, I'd say both carson and Mathis are as good as gone. I get the experience deal, but this isn't a DB or LB we're talking about. I'm so lost. Maybe kirby already knows something is up with carson and Mathis.

• BoydCrowderBoydCrowder Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

If he turns out to be an offensive equivalent of Jarvis Jones... awesome!

• law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Im lost i dont understand why we need him. Guess thats why Kirby makes the big bucks.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

CKS must really see something in this guy to shake up the hen house. Watching the film dare I say he sort of reminds me of a certain guy named Joe something or other.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wonder how all these QB's with the first letter of their name starting with a J keeps "Georgia on Their Mind".

Jacob, Jake, Justin, Jamie, and now JT, and not to be forgotten there is already a walk on named Jackson Muschamp there also.

• WayxATLdawg89WayxATLdawg89 Posts: 87 ✭✭ Sophomore

This is about winning and winning now!!! Who can give your team the best chance of winning immediately; Jamie Newman and JT Daniels period. We know Mathis can play but physically is he ready? We know Beck was good in H.S. but is he ready to play immediately with such a quick turnaround? We know Stetson is an insurance policy and will not see the field again in a starting role. Next year Brock will come in. With Newman and Stetson set to graduate after this season, the QB room will be less crowded as Daniels, Mathis and Vandergriff will be the future QB's. Sorry but Beck knew his time was limited after we signed Brock. I hope I'm wrong and he stays.

I'm not sure why some are complaining about this situation like its bad. I guarantee you all of the other top ten teams in the country wish they had this problem.

Go Kirby! Go Monken!! Go Dawgs!!!

• 10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior

Love it, ballzy move by both JT and CKS.

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kirby ain't playin! He is stuffing the room full of Qbs and will let the chips fall as they may

• EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great add. You can never have too many good QBs. 2 are gone after this yr and maybe one more. More risk on JT than the Dawgs in this move.