Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Limited seating option details among Georgia football stadium operations plans released

SystemSystem Posts: 11,082 admin
edited June 2020 in Article commenting

imageLimited seating option details among Georgia football stadium operations plans released

Georgia football stadium scenarios and game-day operations plans revealed, models for no fans in attendance, limiting seating and full seating

Read the full story here

Comments

• RedPantsDawgRedPantsDawg Posts: 181 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don't see how you can tell one Hartman donor and season ticket he can go to the games but another one can't.

• ih8bamaih8bama Posts: 10 ✭✭ Sophomore

RedPants - I agree, will be interesting to see should that scenario arise. I tell you what though, I will allow you to attend East TN State and I will take the Auburn game....Just Kidding

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Clearly the best committee to have served on was the one “if no fans get to attend games”. I found it entertaining there is concern about having 1-way aisles with option #3. If the stadium is packed with people to your right, left, front and back.....why are we worried about them passing in the aisles? Most fans will cut across the section and you will have to stand-up as they crush you while moving to their seats. This season will definitely be entertaining in some type of perverted way. Go Dawgs!!!

• ronjbaronjba Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

The virus will still be kicking. We have hundreds of millions more people to be infected before herd immunity (and there will not be a vaccine until next year at a minimum). If $ rules, and it does, I expect to see something, but there is no way to have a stadium of people if you put public health no 1. If public health is not no 1, and football is (and I can envision this scenario), then there will be people there. Just playing at all is exciting and great for the kids but it puts their health at risk. They may not die but they could be damaged for life, we just don't know. And I say this as someone who would LOVE to have college football in the fall. I just don't see how it can safely happen. But I think it will happen.

• EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Oh there will be football and there will be fans in the stands. Trump said there will be no more shutdowns. Football teams need the money from the fans to make sm money. They should be real and say masks are mandatory get in the game

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Option 3 is really the only option by fall. Cheering and paying fans....that is college football. Less than that is ersatz. I am hopeful.......