Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Richard LeCounte earns high praise from ESPN, named 'unheralded star'

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited June 2020 in Article commenting

imageRichard LeCounte earns high praise from ESPN, named 'unheralded star'

While just about every Georgia fan knows who Richard LeCounte is, the same can't be said for his presence with the national media. LeCounte, even after a stellar junior season that saw him lead the team with four interceptions and three fumble recoveries, was left off of both All-SEC teams for the 2019 season. But

Read the full story here

Comments

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I like his chances for going in the first round next spring.

• JoeFannJoeFann Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

Richard has been a DGD and a leader his entire career. Time to become legendary! Go Dawgs!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No doubt, Richard will go in the first round next spring, rhbatch. This should be his year for building stats. I see nothing but greatness from this fierce defender.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Not sure if I'm ok with building stats. Could put him in position to NOT make the play. As in against TN and SC, when he let the receivers get behind him for a TD. He has talent, but he needs to stop always wanting to celebrate, when he makes a play. His job is to make a play. I understand being happy and celebrating, but as a team. He runs away from everybody to be by himself so everyone can see him, as "hey, look at me". Don't worry, I saw you, chasing the receivers that got behind you. Due to blown coverage. I know people are going to have an issue with what I said , but the SC touchdown was a big deal. Just my 2 cents. And as always, GO DAWGS.