Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: 4-star OL Terrence Ferguson commits to Alabama

SystemSystem Posts: 10,461 admin
edited July 2020 in Article commenting
imageBREAKING: 4-star OL Terrence Ferguson commits to Alabama

Peach County All-American OL prospect Terrence Ferguson has made his college decision. The 4-star offensive guard can also play on the edge at tackle on Saturdays in the SEC.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My guess they sold him on playing OT.

I hope Mims commits to the Dawgs!!!!!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not looking good for the Dawgs at this moment. Bama promised Ferguson a free ride to Mars I suspect....knowing Saban. He does not want UGA atop the recruiter board again! If we lose Mims...what can I say. There is still time....as Vandagriff...our 2021 5-star commit at QB "recruiter"..is hard after Mims.

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dogs are getting whipped on the recruiting trail lately.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

I think the droves have already started. This fan base has been spoiled by great recruiting last four years

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Best Wishes to Ferguson. Missing out on someone considered a long term lock really stings, and intensifies the need to get MIms onboard. Bama is signing an incredible OL class and they will continue to be tough to deal with in the future.

• Options
    RighteousRighteous Posts: 18 ✭ Freshman

Congratulations to the young man. OL is not a huge position of need for the Dawgs right now they are loaded there.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Saban evidently laid down an ultimatum to his recruiters. Get me a number 1 class or "You're fired!"

• Options
    DeppDoggDeppDogg Posts: 297 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It's not complicated. But it's far from simple.

BEAT Alabama.

BEAT Clemson.

Then put barricades up around Athens to ward off the recruits begging to come to the Champ (Bailey) House (for the next 20 years).