Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Best place for UGA apparel?

Diablo_and_DocDiablo_and_Doc Posts: 100 ✭✭✭ Junior

My Wife threw away my old, fitted, Power G cap. It was a Nike product, but it fit like a New Era callcap. Outside of going to Athens and the back wall at the bookstore, anybody have a favored, go-to vendor for UGA apparel?

Comments

• Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just go to the Book Store's website if you're okay with buying online...

• razorachillesrazorachilles Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm partial to Red Zone on East Clayton...lots of good Nike and '47 options. Everything from Power G to vintage to trucker style...fitted/snaps:. You can order online too:

Alumni Hall has a ton of lids too:

I will say - UGA bookstore is pretty good still because they carry a bunch of visors; sometimes including stock from prior years:

Good luck!

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No lie, Cracker Barrel gift shops(in GA of course). They always have the coolest Georgia hats but I buy alot of G hats from Lids too.

• dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,169 mod

Got a nice fitted Nike power G hat at Academy the last time I was in Valdosta

• BrotatoChip88BrotatoChip88 Posts: 219 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Fanatics.com. Largest and best variety for georgia gear in my opinion.

• DaddyMackDaddyMack Posts: 12 ✭ Freshman

Fanatics, Hibbitts, Academy, Nike Online or even the bookstore if that's who you prefer - just go to their site. I'd shop em around cause there is often a really big price difference from one place to the other for the exact same hat. I'd really love to find one of the old early 90's white or red "University of Georgia" hats. Lost the one I've had forever last season! If anyone knows what I'm talking about and where I could get one preferably new but would take a CLEAN used one. If anyone has one they just have on a shelf - name your price.