Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

LOOK: Zamir White, running backs make plays during Georgia football practice

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2020 in Article commenting
imageLOOK: Zamir White, running backs make plays during Georgia football practice

Georgia coach Kirby Smart was less than pleased with the overall effort of the Bulldogs' first scrimmage of the fall, as the Georgia coach used the word sloppy to describe what he saw. Related: New Georgia football offense holds its own against elite defense in ‘sloppy’ scrimmage "I'm really proud and happy we were

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited August 2020

"the first-team defense did well against the second-team defense."

Well, no wonder they "looked sloppy." The coaches must have forgotten to put them against the offense. I wonder which side had the ball, the defense or the defense?

It takes five minutes to proofread your work.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited August 2020

Connor must have big plans tonight. This is one of the most poorly written articles of late.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Come on Connor...you get paid for this right? Again, Coach Smart is not going to let on much of anything.. young defense sub par...offense better than expected...RBs took advantage of defensive miscues.....sloppy play....what does one expect? No spring practice. This is a season for the books. The other teams will report similar results I assure you...except FL...they have Trask back at QB but you cannot trust Mullen anyway. I'd say the playing field is pretty even now.

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Actually this is typical Connor. Never let it be said he proofreads his work.

Go Dawgs!