Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Otis Reese statement.

SATX_DAWGSATX_DAWG Posts: 36 ✭✭✭ Junior
edited September 2020 in General

Bad look if true and bad look if false.

Comments

• KirbstomperKirbstomper Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • SATX_DAWGSATX_DAWG Posts: 36 ✭✭✭ Junior

I really hope this isn’t true. It’s just sad if it is. It’ll be viral shortly once Lane retweets it.

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just wonder if any of this would have been put out there if had gotten his waiver already.

You think he saw how quick Mays got approved after claiming hardship and decided Hey let's give it a try.

• roydawgroydawg Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Did he get stopped twice? I know he said he tried to get body cam and was told there wasn’t any. And there wouldn’t likely be reports if there was no ticket/arrest. But if he knows the date and time there should be CAD (computer aided dispatch) reports I think.

• ReesesFastbreakReesesFastbreak Posts: 176 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It’s no secret that Athens PD are a bunch of assholes who seemingly target football players. I don’t doubt that at all.

As for the rest, I‘d be curious to see if any current players speak out about this. These are some monumental accusations.

• Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2020

Voted down because you saying it may not be racist is racist of you /s

Just how it is these days.

• Huntindawg81Huntindawg81 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Im about done with all sports and just everything in general. UGA is one of the most liberal/progressive places ive ever been, so i dont really believe the racial bs. With the current social climate itd be an easy way to get a waiver. NCAA doesnt have the backbone to deny it. Doesnt matter what you say or do anymore. If you disagree with someone, youre a racist bigot. Im done with people. This country sucks and i regret serving it. Bunch of selfish pricks and ignorance from all sides.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not sure what to say or think