Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Big Dawg bro

JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited September 2020 in Off Topic

@BigDawgBrink not sure what happened my bro, but it will work itself out.

my dude, if it’s about the Otis stuff.... it is what it is and will also play out. Who knows the back story (you may) Confirmation will come one way or another

yo, it’s game week and it’s all good my dude.

Comments

• BigDawgBrinkBigDawgBrink Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

not if it isn’t talked about. Putting a muzzle on an open forum is a weak way to avoid conflict, also SoFL has contributed way too much to this board to be put in timeout lol. Without him this forum isn’t nearly as big as it is and a lot more of us would be paying for TOS. I appreciate the positivity though dude and GO Dawgs regardless.

• TyDollazTyDollaz Posts: 141 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • TheSmartWayTheSmartWay Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Avoiding conflict is literally the reason that forums have moderators. You’re making a fool out of yourself. You an anarchist?

• TheSmartWayTheSmartWay Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Controlling the narrative is literally a moderator’s job. It’s what moderating means. Are you trying to fight for free speech here or something? The moderators keep this board focused on UGA athletics. The only reasonable argument against the moderators is the potential lost revenue when this site gets less traffic once SoFl gets fed up and leaves. Your argument is crazy homie

@TheSmartWay lmao nah man I’m not an anarchist. I just don’t want this board to **** and become a place where all we can have is cushioned conversation. We are a bunch of grown men talking about football and reacting to each other’s takes on it. That’s WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN THAT CONVERSATION. I didn’t see anything that needed to be moderated. I just saw some truth being said that some of the mods probably don’t agree with... that to me is not even close to a reason to close a thread and acts like that ruin places like this.