Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Good grief, I hope ESPN puts

DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Corso out to pasture next year, poor guy reminds me of Bush with his stuttering, mumbling and bumbling...I guess at least Corso has the excuse of having a ****, but man he is hard to watch, the other guys on the set look at him with pity most of the time.

Comments

• Options

S t r o k e, Jeepers the filter on here s u c k s

• Options
    dradcliffdradcliff Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think they already have Pollack picked as his replacement. I don't know what they will do about their headgear pick.

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Almost like it was listening to Lou Holtz a few yrs ago lol. Pollack or Palmer will take over soon.

• Options
    ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

And he picked the dawgs.. that’s never good

• Options

Yeah, but every now and again he's right, hopefully this is one of those times :smiley:

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He has gotten progressively worse this season. It is a shame to see, and I think it’s time for him to enjoy retirement. I expect this season to be his last. Great run, Lee.

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love Corso. One of the all-time great college football commentators. I'd put him up there with Keith Jackson as a CFB institution. But i agree it is painful to watch sometimes. You can tell he knows what he wants to say but he can't get it out sometimes. Maybe instead of having him try to do an entire show, maybe just let him come out at the end for his picks and headgear. Gameday wouldn't be the same with out the headgear at the end.