Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Stock Report: Jake Camarda among Georgia players worth weight in gold

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
imageStock Report: Jake Camarda among Georgia players worth weight in gold

Georgia football stock report revealed that George Pickens looks like a strong "buy," and punter Jake Camarda remains worth his weight in gold

Read the full story here

Comments

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Swap burton and Mathis. Burton made a clutch catch in the 3rd. I understand it was his first game since high school but I didn’t see any bright spots in mathis’s return. The problem is, he looked like it was his first game since high school. Man, I’m rooting for him but I think it’s gunna take time. We are fooling ourselves if we believe anything otherwise. Listen the sec game is fast for normal guys, much less an individual who had brain surgery 16months ago. What a miracle he’s alive! But I think in football for this season we gotta move past him and let the mailman start this next game.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mathis showed poise? Someone help me here.

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah, has Smart said anything on the Targeting hit on Mathis? I think that even if there is no real impact to Georgia, that he has the NCAA analyze footage and admit that it should've been targeting. You gotta protect your QBs.

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Honestly, if I was d'wan's dad, I'd tell my son to give it up. Yes I know everyone will say it was targeting by pool that scared him, but Mathis seemed nervous out there. As well he should be, he's carrying a metal plate and screws all the time now, in his head. But to me it isn't worth the risk of the rest of his life when he has a free education to look forward to. You just never know what might happen. Just my 2 cents.

• AMIDawgMarkMAMIDawgMarkM Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited September 2020

Mathis had a chance to get out of bounds and he stood there like it was a scrimmage and he’s in a black jersey. The guy clocked him —- nothing wrong with that, IMO.