Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

What Arkansas and Sam Pittman had to say about Georgia's 37-10 win

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
imageWhat Arkansas and Sam Pittman had to say about Georgia's 37-10 win

Sam Pittman and his Arkansas football team hosted Georgia in the SEC opener. What did Pittman and the Razorbacks have to say about the 37-10 Bulldog win?

Read the full story here

Comments

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What has happened to cause the Dawgs to not use the toss sweep to the RB's anymore? The gap runs up the middle for only 2 yards sure isn't getting it done.

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I kind of stopped about halfway through. He just started repeating the same coach speak stuff.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What game were you watching? We had some two yard gains but we had many more 5+ yard gains up the middle.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I must say that the Auburn players had some pretty classy comments.

To rhbatch, are you questioning me over something I posted September 28, 2020 about running up the middle for two yards or less? That's what UGA did against Arkansas. October 03, 2020 they played Auburn and actually looked better. Yes they had some 5 yards or better runs, but those 2 yards or less runs also. I still stand behind what I stated, they don't use the old Herschel outside the tackle runs anymore. I do believe in diversity in running the ball. If the middle is stacked, kick it outside once and awhile.