Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Blog Georgia 7, Auburn 0, News, notes, injuries and ejection

SystemSystem Posts: 10,546 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageLive Blog Georgia 7, Auburn 0, News, notes, injuries and ejection

Georgia football plays host to Auburn at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday at Sanford Stadium with its quarterback situation up in the air

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2020

That td run was better than anything last year. A 1 yard run with a lot of movement up front. Big Jordan just ed absolutely caved 2 guys in. Lol. Anderson needs to rush from behind the qb and force him in around the line ofscrimmage. If that last play was 3rd and 2, Nix runs for a 1st down.

Now to bash them. Ran the ball right down their throats, and then 3 straight passes from the 4? Really

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

For be it for me to judge but there looks like there are a hell of a lot more people there than 20%

• Options
    jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

How is that targeting? Shoulder to helmet? Only because receiver was going down.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Matt has to go get the ball, he never goes and gets it.

• Options

Prevent defense, and penalty riddled offense on the last drive. Why would you throw a deep ball to Landers? If he was around 100 people with covid, he still wouldn't catch it

• Options

Yeah, the ruling was defensive player. If he would of turned his head, it would've been clean.

• Options
    JimmyBobJimmyBob Posts: 197 ✭✭✭ Junior

Looked like Landers could’ve gotten that. How does this guy still get on the field?

• Options
    edited October 2020

Back to prevent defense. Their defense is absolutely getting mauled on the 1st drive of the 2nd half.

If you are going to play soft until they get around the 30. Just do an onside kick. Because you give up--------------------------------A 15 play drive, really? Wow, Kirby, maybe my clock is wrong, it must be only 2 minutes left in the game. The offense can not go 3 and out.

• Options

That's was a good kick, let's go dawgs.

• Options
    edited October 2020

That defense is getting tired

One major drawback, was gave up 31 plays in the 3rd

• Options

Bring back Larry

• Options

This looks like 2018 again. A team that gets a lead at halftime, and forgets how to score in the 2nd half. If so, they better learn to score 45 points in the 1st half at least..

A championship team scores all game. AL even scored 17 in the 2nd half.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What an impressive showing on both sides of the ball by our Dawgs tonight! Dawgs smothered Auburn with that Red gravy defense all night long! Then salted and peppered them on offense. But man, that Red gravy defense is legit! 🦴 🦴🦴🦴🦴 Proud of all of you guys! Let's keep it going!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Desmond Howard, wrong! Cole Cubelic, wrong! Jordan Rogers, wrong also! It looked like Auburn got the dog **** beat out of them.

• Options
    JoeFannJoeFann Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

Fact check. UGA did NOT score on its opening possession. As I recall, both UGA and AU went three and out (with two penalties each) to start. Also, can we get a text copy of the final stats and not a picture? The pictures don’t scale well, at least not on my devices. Thanks, and Go Dawgs!

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

After Saturday night's results, I think it is time to give Arkansas some credit for our slow start last week. Look at what they did with the "media darlings" that crushed LSU last week. The Hawgs are not nearly as bad as they were last year and I think they'll probably win some more this year.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm going to start calling Kearis Jackson "Special K".