Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Mike G today on Finebaum

Mia_Dade06Mia_Dade06 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MikeGriffith i think you might have gotten The most on air time in Finebaum history today. Congrats, On 🔥 with the hot takes today. Been telling my Bama buddy all week about Waddle. Anyone who missed it go check it out.

Comments

• allywallyw Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m so sad I missed it, Mike. I’m going to check out Finebaum on my ESPN app with the sole purpose of watching it!

• w317chesterw317chester Posts: 38 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 2020

The most entertainment I’ve had all week listening to Mike on Finebaum. Great interview Mike!

• law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mike was good on Dawgnation with BA Wed as well

• w317chesterw317chester Posts: 38 ✭✭✭ Junior

If you sign into ESPN app (will have to connect your paid TV account) you can watch it there.

• nawdawgnawdawg Posts: 165 ✭✭✭ Junior

Paul knows nothing about the game of football. He knows trends and has his finger on the pulse of every fan base. But if is something negative about Bama, especially something actually game related, he just gets upset.

• razorachillesrazorachilles Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MikeGriffith killed it on that segment today, no doubt.

Mike - just curious: do the Finebaum producers give you any prompts in terms of topics he might ask prior, or is that all on your feet? If unprompted, very impressive to speak extemporaneously like that on Tennessee's roster, Alabama's depth chart and then squeeze in your beat (UGA). Really well done -

• skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mike is a professional, he chose this job, he is not a casual fan, rabid fan, nor UGA grad, which one of three best describes us, so when he has an opinion it’s worth closely considering due to his inherent objectivity

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Way to go Mike. I can't stand Finebaum but I checked it out. They let you go 5 mins into commercial time, nice.

• kwgalpinkwgalpin Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

@MikeGriffith I think it was the Auburn game where you went on the Finebum show and he basically laughed at you and mocked you for saying georgia was going to win the game and your reasons why. He acted as if you were delusional. Did you get an apology for that because he looked **** about 24 hours later, per usual...

If he can't see that bama isn't going to have as good of an offense against UGA without waddle and us having a healthy daniels in the secondary, I don't know if the guy pays attn. Not having daniels in that game was a major blow to the scheme we could have run.

• SubmarineDawgSubmarineDawg Posts: 297 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I love Mike now - I hated him his first few months at DawgNation cause he kept bringing up 2nd and 26. But lots of love now.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wednesday’s are my favorite DawgNation podcast day

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mike knows the game of football....give and take...give a little and take a lot. In my estimation, he is the best analyst out there. Jeff S. close second.

• law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Finally got a chance to listen to it. Mike was on a roll. Its good to know someone on the Finebaum show actually has some football knowledge. We all know Paul doesn't.

@MikeGriffith Hey Mike if you keep this up you might just takes Paul's job. You would be a major up grade for ESPN (HAHAHA) . We would miss ya at Dawgnation though. :)

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I randomly caught that interview, and even gave a shout to Mike about it here. It was hilarious. Paul kept egging on Mike over and over, and finally Mike kind of semi dropped the facade and laid down the law of why AU was about to get their arse whooped. It was funny as can be, and I'll be darned if he wasn't spot on about it too.

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I despise Paul Finebaum.