Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

What Georgia football misses the most without Richard LeCounte

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageWhat Georgia football misses the most without Richard LeCounte

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. What Georgia football misses the most without Richard LeCounte The loss of the senior safety Richard LeCounte

Read the full story here

Comments

• jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ Junior

A nice tribute to a great Dawg

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

From my family to all of Dawg Nation we wish you a very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving !! Get well soon Richard wish you and family the very best you are truly a great Dawg !!

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2020

Well, at least there was one positive takeaway in that "the guy" for the defense has been someone different every year.

So, um...

Dean 2021!

• khummelkhummel Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2020

I'm a bit embarrassed to say I always thought RL3 was somewhat over-rated... his high risk/high reward style (versus the sure tackle) tended to grate on me. But make no mistake, he's the QB of the defense, far more so it seems than any of the LBs. Once he took over, you didn't see the D constantly and confusingly looking over at the sidelines for direction as the other team snaps the ball. And now? You guessed it... the D is constantly jumping around, looking confused like the old days. My apologies, RL3... you are indeed even more valuable than your big play-making... please come back ASAP. Go dawgs!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Talking about injuries and missing people, just watched an old interview(last year) with Rob Gronkowski was asked with all the Patriot injuries and people out, who did Tom Brady miss the most? And Gronkowski said David Andrews, "he's a warrior and he and Tom had this special chemistry together, getting on the same page, etc..."not too shabby for a free agent.

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

(912) That's what they are missing, Riceboro Georgia...Liberty County, He's a country boy and those country boys are just something else when the light come on.....Represent Richard!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree, Lecounte is the JT of the defense. We wish him a speedy recovery! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!