Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

LOOK: Georgia defense celebrates getting 'redemption' over South Carolina with some hedges

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageLOOK: Georgia defense celebrates getting 'redemption' over South Carolina with some hedges

During the week, Georgia safety Lewis Cine made sure to clarify that the Bulldogs weren't looking for revenge against the South Carolina Gamecocks. The Bulldogs had lost 20-17 last year when the two teams met in Athens. After the win, South Carolina spiked the football so to speak by tearing up Georgia's famed

Read the full story here

Comments

• DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Overall I thought our defense played good, not great. We were playing against an undermanned and outclassed team. We played soft again, just like last week, and allowed some underneath passes, which resulted in 18/22 completions. Also, our tackling was very poor at times. We'll beat Vandy next week if we play like this, but I have my doubts against a better Missouri team.

• law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I really like Cine. I love the way he plays. He is well spoken and very mature. Quickly becoming one of my favs.

• MarkGelbartMarkGelbart Posts: 53 ✭✭ Sophomore

I wish the players wouldn't copy the low class actions and poor sportsmanship of other teams players.

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Grr, not the hedges. We hate it when they touch ours so leave theirs alone!

• GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

The defense hasn't been playing great. The secondary has been exposed. Especially, at the start position. We haven't been getting good linebacker play with the guys in the middle. They are always a step behind in filling the gaps and on pass coverages.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If there is one guy on UGA I feel confident can make a big tackle and won't let the guy get away is CIne.

• Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I saw Cine in on just about every tackle past the line of scrimmage. Dude delivers the wood. Rip up all of their wannabe hedges. I could jump over those cute little things and I’m 50. Sanford stadium has real hedges.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That was a phantom pass interference call against Cine.