Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Fan Feedback: Bulldogs ground attack returns against lowly South Carolina

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageFan Feedback: Bulldogs ground attack returns against lowly South Carolina

The No. 9 Georgia Bulldogs found their quarterback last week. Against South Carolina, they re-found their ground game. A week after rushing for a season-low eight yards, the Bulldogs tallied 332 rushing yards Saturday night on their way to defeating South Carolina, 45-16. With just six rushing attempts, James Cook

Read the full story here

Comments

• David1David1 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The 98 yard drive was against mostly subs.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

As a 60+ year Dawg fan, I feel it is right for me to propose a change in our unofficial "DawgNation Rule Book". Let's at least consider this as a "temporary test" change to our rules. I propose that, for at least a one year test, to insert at the very end of the long list of "rules to be an Official Dawg Fan" be inserted the following Rule: "It is OK and Acceptable to enjoy, without the need for negative comment or qualification, a lop-sided win, no matter how awful the competition".

Do I hear a second?

• VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 336 ✭✭✭ Junior

Next week's game vs Vandy should be fun!!

• Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I like Cook, but the dude always looks like he’s falling (down) forward in a wonky way. Gets tripped up way too easy. Nickname should be ‘Shoestring’.