Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
Undefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know Daijun Edwards was running against a depleted and exhausted SC defense, but it's clear to see the kid has the ability to stop and cut on a dime. Looks like another very talented back for RBU.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Smith is going to be a game maker and game changer similar to the multiple receivers on LSU's Natty team last year as wells those found on Bama teams every year.

I too was very impressed with what I saw in Edwards late in the game. IF Daniels returns and our offensive line is slightly better than average in 2021, we will have a high scoring electric offense in 2021.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No mention of Jalen Carter? Kid had a monster game. I've seen a couple of games where he got pushed around but this game he was a beast. Looks like we may finally have that elusive 1st round defensive tackle we've never had. You know the kind BAMA and Clemson seem to turn out regularly.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Notice that Arian Smith "separated" from the DB...he is so fast, they fall behind him. I knew this would be the case. He is going to be a super WR for UGA in the future. I also agree on Daijun E., the kid is spooky...can cut and run with the best of them. Daniels did what Kirby instructed him to do. Even stock? Better than that. Burton and Kearis have both dropped a couple catachable passes lately. However, both have made spectacular catches as well. Good seeing Cook is back, as he burst up the middle for one of his two TDs. He can scoot. Lastly, Cine is a bear....12 tackles! What can I say? UGA got a chance to showcase its previously vaunted ground game. Impressive!

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It was only one catch for Smith, but it's important to note that when the time came, HE CAUGHT THE BALL. I hope we get a chance to see more of him -- and his speed -- this Saturday. I think speed is really the missing component for Georgia receivers. Pickens can make the spectacular catch; Jackson is a great route runner and gets open because of it; Burton's confidence is growing making him a go-to guy. Now if Smith can use that speed to truly stretch the field, then we'll be in business. Maybe all of this is what Kirby and Monken saw during pre-season before Newman went and screwed everything up.

• VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 336 ✭✭✭ Junior

now that we have a QB that can throw the ball and be accurate, **** our WRs and TEs are looking pretty **** good!!!