Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Todd Monken shares his favorite quality about incoming quarterback Brock Vandagriff

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageTodd Monken shares his favorite quality about incoming quarterback Brock Vandagriff

From the moment Todd Monken arrived in Athens in January, he was quickly made aware of Brock Vandagriff. At that point in January, Vandagriff had recently de-committed from Oklahoma and opened up his recruitment. He was a 5-star prospect and played his high school football for Prince Avenue Chrisitan in Bogart, Ga.

Read the full story here

Comments

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah, I'm back. Here we ...may... go again with another knee-hobbling post surgery QB right during spring practice! UGA seems a lodestone to injured entry QBs. HOPEFULLY, JT will still be around to lead the Dawgs to a natty? I am very high on Brock Vandagriff and have been since day one. Coming off a knee surgery leads to a protracted recovery. So, Brock will likely not be cleared for some time. Remember, he played several games with the injured knee. That knee is obviously in bad shape. If JT is a no show, it is back to Bennett...and Beck. Oh happy day.

My New Year's Resolution: JT remains a Dawg!

• NatahabiNatahabi Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

Have I missed something somewhere? Why does it seem like everybody thinks Carson Beck is already a bust? I’m extremely excited for Vandagriff to get here, and it seems a complete lock that he’ll be the guy at some point, but I’ve had high hopes for Beck from the start. Love to see him get a shot.

• Classof98Classof98 Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ Junior

If Vandagriff is 5’5” with a mediocre arm and gets half of his passes batted down at the line of scrimmage, Monken will fall madly, deeply in love with him.