Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

'He's done an unbelievable job': Zamir White focused on Cincinnati ahead of NFL decision

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
image'He's done an unbelievable job': Zamir White focused on Cincinnati ahead of NFL decision

Zamir White knows the benefits of a bowl game better than most. For much of the 2019 season, he served as the third-string running back behind D'Andre Swift and Brian Herrien. But in the 2020 Sugar Bowl against Baylor, Swift was limited to just two plays and Herrien did not play at all. That then **** White into

Read the full story here

Comments

• GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Zeus, continue chopping and see you next year in the red and black!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Zeus probably a 5th or 6th round pick if he comes out in 21. Come on back my man and help us to a Natty and live in UGA infamy. Go at least 2nd round next year, and get a better pay day! With the threat to pass next season, RB numbers are looking up!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Zeus could have a phenomenal year in 2021. I hope he "opts" to stay. His NFL draft chart will likely determine his future. JT as well....have to be realistic. It is so easy to suffer a re-injury and hurt your pro outlook. Zeus is playing well and has really come alive. JT needs to build on his record of early success and score a high first round pick end of 2021.

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just don’t see him having a good grade for the draft. Can’t see him going in the first 2 rounds. Unless he gets faster I don’t see him going 1st or 2nd round next year either. Don’t y’all remember how many times he’s been caught from behind this season and that abismal goal line stand before the half against Tennessee?

Im not saying I don’t like the kid, I’m just saying I think Kenny has a higher ceiling unless Zeus gets faster

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He does have a speed issue, not sure if that is the result of his knee still healing, but I don't think too many caught him from behind in HS.

• JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

After surgeries on both knees, I don't see how he comes back for another season in Athens. He could be a steal for some team in the third round - maybe the Falcons that desperately need a power running back? Now with Cook out of the lineup, you can bet Zeus will get fed the rock against the undersized Cincy D-line. I am guessing he gets 20 carries for 126 yds and 2 TD's and rides off into the sunset as a DGD.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Most of these guys from UGA overestimate themselves. The first-round locks usually are. But everyone else, usually falls much farther down the list than they expected. Zeus would be, maybe, a fifth-round selection. And I don't honestly see either DJ Daniel or Mark Webb even getting drafted. I mean, J.R. Reed was better than BOTH of those guys and he didn't get drafted. I'm not saying they should come back -- I personally think UGA is better without Daniels or Webb -- but I don't think they're going to go as high in the draft as they might think.