Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

WATCH: Kirby Smart gives final COVID, player availability update before Peach Bowl against Cincinnat

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Kirby Smart gives final COVID, player availability update before Peach Bowl against Cincinnati

At the beginning of the week, Kirby Smart made it clear that COVID-19 was a concern with his team after he allowed players to go home over Christmas break to be with their families. Related: Georgia on 'pins and needles' over Covid-19 tests leading into Peach Bowl In his final media appearance before the Bulldogs

Read the full story here

Comments

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope both teams can come in without many frontline players missing. GOOOODAWGS!

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How many UGA players have to miss the game because of COVID?

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We'll know the travel roster tomorrow I reckon. Covid may have somewhat impacted UGA, the way Smart expressed it. I feel really badly for RB James Cook. Losing his dad. Gotta be a really tough time for the young man and his family.

• traildawg51traildawg51 Posts: 46 ✭✭✭ Junior

I love DawgNation. I am here multiple times every day but I am really getting tired of misleading headlines as click bait. The headline for this article was totally misleading. That being said, Connor, I usually enjoy your takes and more often than not I agree with you.

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let's have both teams come out hungry and let it show to the fans. Clean game, no unsportsman-like penalties, no brawls, no trash talking for once....just play the game as it should be played. Whoever controls the line of scrimmage and wins the turnover battle will probably win the game. We need to contain Ridder and get a decent pass rush. If our running game is effective then our chances are good.

GO DAWGS!!

• lifelongdawglifelongdawg Posts: 24 ✭✭✭ Junior

this article offers absolutely zero “update” information, despite the title...I typically enjoy Connor’s content and hope clickbaiting doesn’t become a common tool to devalue that