Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: Azeez Ojulari makes the decision to move on to the NFL

SystemSystem Posts: 10,558 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageBREAKING: Azeez Ojulari makes the decision to move on to the NFL

Azeez Ojulari has made his NFL decision. DawgNation should be very thankful and proud for the time he spent in the red and black.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I didn't realize that Ojulari was so old....having played in the 1999 Sugar Bowl.

• Options
    nickpnickp Posts: 19 ✭✭ Sophomore

Ojulari is going to be beast in the NFL

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck in your future young man..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2021

Thanks Azeez for all the memories and especially for not opting-out of the Peach Bowl. You’re a loyal teammate and I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Thanks again for the memories. Go Dawgs and Go Azeez!!!

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank you, Mr. Ojulari! Now go live the NFL dream. Wishing you the very best, young man!

• Options
    jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

Wish you were staying longer, but hope for the best for you in the future. Many thanks for being a great team player, a great player, and a DGD!!!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Thank you, Azeez! Thank you for playing yesterday. Without your huge contributions we'd be mourning a huge loss today. I wish you all the best in the NFL.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,634 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No quit in this man. Rice isn't a quitter either, pretty banged up last few weeks. He needs to get healthy. Understandable. LeCounte, no quit.

Some of the others, not so much.

• Options
    leefan_20leefan_20 Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Awesome young man and player and I so appreciate as a fan that he didn’t opt out of the bowl game! Best of luck in the future.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck to you in the pros Azeez! You were a true JUNKYARD DAWG and an inspiration to your teammates and fans. Great play and a tenacious rush!

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Refer back to the post when he said he was opting in for the game...I had tears, because I thought the game was lost because of the opt-outs, but I had a feeling just because of him... He plays,,,,we win. He made the difference. Great game, for him, good for UGA, great for his draft status. Proves that going out like a winner, says more than staying at home, and watching on TV for the starters that didn't play to the end.

• Options
    harleydawgharleydawg Posts: 35 ✭✭ Sophomore

Good luck young man and a big "thanks for playing at the G". We have enjoyed watching you and wish for you nothing but the best...DGD!