Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia officials respond to vague allegation of pending NCAA investigation, 'sloppy recruiting'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,491 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia officials respond to vague allegation of pending NCAA investigation, 'sloppy recruiting'

The regime of new director of athletics Josh Brooks has begun, and one of the first orders of business was clearing up a rumor that was spreading quickly

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This allegation smacks of Jimbo Fisher or Ed Ogeron. Just a little doubt sowed in recruits minds.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Patrick and his lame @$$ “Danettes” ought to stick to their one and only passion and area of expertise...the NBA...of which I don’t give a tinker’s d@mn!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This junk came from Pruitt trying to take the heat off his rocky flop program. And who is this sorry person that doesn’t check stories out before he makes accusations? I hope nobody is d u m b enough to pay him to be a reporter.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@David1. Curious if you checked out your accusations of Pruitt being behind this before you put that out there. As Dawg fans, lets be better than this and let this all sort out. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I don't like seeing comments from Dawg fans making unfounded (no proof) allegations against other programs. Let's leave that sort of thing to those a little south off us that like to spout off with unproven allegations.

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 2021

Pretty sure that UGA doesn't get "sloppy" in recruiting. I believe UGA runs a tight ship in regards to recruiting. Once this is proven to be totally false, Patrick (and/or his producer) should be held accountable.

• Options
    Billy2131Billy2131 Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Looks like Pruitt is in deep water and throwing mud at anyone he can to save him and his programs crumbling Pop Warner program. I'm sure Fat Phil is throwing info out into Social Media to deflect his once again cheating ways....

UT is a soulless = program with no Rutter and no captain... I want nothing more for UT to be cast into the pits of history for the next ten years or longer to make that University irrelevant for the past twenty years and the next decade.

• Options
    KirbyFanKirbyFan Posts: 22 ✭ Freshman

The beatings will continue, until the morale improves !

• Options
    WayxGaDawgWayxGaDawg Posts: 100 ✭✭✭ Junior

Not sure why we care what some uninformed shock jock says about the University of Georgia’s Football Program.? Our Equipment Manager probably has more integrity than DP.

• Options
    flemingislanddawgflemingislanddawg Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We did self report some violations from a year ago recently maybe that is all it is.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

First thought that comes to mind. Phil Fulmer. This has stab you in the back, Fulmer written all over it.

Tennessee apparently tried to buy Amarius Mims, who just so happens to be the No. 1 recruit from the state of Georgia for the 2021 class. This looks like something Fulmer would try and put out there to take the heat off of his program.

Good luck with that! If something was going to be turned up on Kirby, I have no doubt that somebody would've already found it.

Bringing Fulmer back was the biggest mistake Tennessee could've made. He ran an undisciplined - dirty program when he was the HC, and that lack of discipline was his teams undoing.

Nothing has changed with Fulmer. Now, he's stabbing Pruitt in the back and trying to tarnish UGA, just to take the spotlight off his own dirty program.

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dan Patrick is a total **** and couldn't give a rats crap what he thinks.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Defund the Media!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Isn't that the new American way? Dan Patrick DID say it was from a "source", unamed and all. 😅