Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Gunner Stockton kick-starts 2022 recruiting efforts for Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageGunner Stockton kick-starts 2022 recruiting efforts for Georgia football

The 2021 recruiting cycle is coming to a close, with National Signing Day set for Wednesday. The Bulldogs have only one target left on the board in 4-star safety Terrion Arnold. It's been that way for the Bulldogs for over a month now, with Georgia's last 2021 commitment coming on Dec. 16. The lack of activity in the

Read the full story here

Comments

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Enough about someone who was NEVER a DAWG..hes deserves to represent the weak acc. In a wake Forest uniform, the school where he actually played.

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The AJC writers have given Jamie Newman about 20 times more press this week than the 6 UGa players at the Senior Bowl combined. My Labrador has taken as many snaps in UGa games as has Newman. He freeloaded off Wake Forest for several semesters and quit.....then freeloaded off UGa and quit. That’s 2 teams he abandoned in an 8-9 month period of time. We all know the real reason and it wasn’t Covid. The dude clearly lacks loyalty, is not a team player and can’t handle competition. I’ll be totally happy when this game is behind us so the AJC writers will quit putting this loser on a pedestal. Go Dawgs and I hope Newman reimburses UGa and WF for abusing their programs.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The worst thing the writers can do is write a piece and nobody responds to it. By commenting on what they "shouldn't be doing", you are giving them what they sought. Think about it. All the Jamie Newman stuff goes away if no one comments. That's how it works.

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

" Georgia didn’t sign a top-100 overall prospect that will play at either running back, wide receiver or tight end "

That's what really kills me. We always load up on the ONE POSITION to where you where you CAN have too many players. If we had gotten 2 superstar WRs then both of them could be on the field at the same time and they could play as soon as they were ready to.

BUT, I guess we'll see what happens. As long as we can keep at least one of the 2 superstar QBs and they stay healthy, we should be in good shape. It just sucks because you know Beck is going to be leaving soon.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I cannot fathom why a Dawg fan would bemoan a 5 star at any position. Be appreciative for the players that WANT to be Bulldogs!! Would you feel better if we should lose Gunner and not have 2 years with consecutive 5 stars at QB?