Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Details emerge on why Isaiah Wilson is already being waived by the Miami Dolphins

2»

Comments

• David1David1 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a waste of God given talent with a chance to do something great with his life. Pathetic. Prayers that he turns his life around before it’s too late. His money will run out eventually.

• WCHWCH Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What a tragedy! He could have had anything he ever wanted. No sane person could have ever spent the money he would have made. His Mom and Dad also would have been set for life with no financial worries, and he's thrown it all away.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Someone please help this young man! What was Kirby able to do that these other coaches apparently can't!!

• ItchyZItchyZ Posts: 182 ✭✭✭ Junior

Wow, what a crash and burn.

• Roman13Roman13 Posts: 33 ✭✭✭ Junior

Strike 2, one more to go and then he’ll be history. What sad pathetic ending for a kid with so many opportunities given to him.

• Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Jeez. ****? Did this just start or was he a problem at school, and it was all handled internally. Hmm.

• TrippTripp Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is unfortunate for Isaiah and apparently by his own choosing. I do not know the cause of his mental status, I knowing nothing about his lifestyle coming up. But I do know that he was blessed with size and talent and somewhere along the line he had to have put in the work to be as successful as he was at UGA. Is it because he went from rags to riches overnight and can't or isn't prepared to handle it, again, I don't his families financial status coming up. Could it be that he no longer likes football and once he made his pay day decided he is disengaging from the game. Or is there something deeper going on inside of Isaiah. Whatever the reason may be, Isaiah is in a freefall and on his way to self destruction. Chances are, It won't end when he is finally out of the game, it will only get worse. Someone who Isaiah looks up to (if there is anyone) needs to step back in to his life and help him make better choices. I hope he finds his way back.

• VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

sad he has taken this attitude. He had such talent.

• DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior

Maybe we can stop reporting on his , so far, embarrassing professional career? Please?