Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

JT Daniels 'fully transitioned' to Georgia, national championship in his sights

SystemSystem Posts: 10,431 admin
edited April 2021 in Article commenting
imageJT Daniels 'fully transitioned' to Georgia, national championship in his sights

Georgia quarterback JT Daniels doesn't back away from expectations, likes how receivers, tight ends and running backs are working and improving

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 351 ✭✭✭ Junior

I expect a MUCH improved passing game and wide receivers who can actually catch passes.

• Options
    SAVDGDSAVDGD Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"I’ve been hanging out with my dogs a lot"

DGD.

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Is he hanging with his Dogs or his Dawgs? Regardless, I can't wait to see JT light up defenses this year.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I like JT's confidence in himself and in the other players on offense as well. It could prove to be a special offense in 2021.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“I’ve been here since I’ve moved, I have not been back home, so I’m fully transitioned to living in Georgia...”

Great to hear about his commitment and I realize Covid concerns, but don't abandon your family from home.

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

“I’ve been here since I’ve moved, I have not been back home, so I’m fully transitioned to living in Georgia,” Says a lot - I'm just not sure what. Very good that he is happy and comfortable in Athens but not to see family in almost a year - not sure I could do that voluntarily and I know I wouldn't want to.

• Options
    stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

Interesting talking about winning a national championship. I wonder how many other teams talk about this to the media. Have not heard it from UA, Clemson or OSU or even OU. You know those teams are all going to be in the mix for a playoff spot.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All I can add is that JT Daniels signed on with UGA to win. He is all business. He is walking the talk. He is focused on a natty. He knows his fellow players and how they are stacking up on the job at this time. He is a confident leader. I like this young talent. UGA has a good chance to go all the way. GO DAWGS!!!