Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Xavier Worthy: Can the speedy WR add to the California-UGA pipeline?

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited June 2020 in Article commenting

imageXavier Worthy: Can the speedy WR add to the California-UGA pipeline?

Xavier Worthy is a name to know on the board for the 2021 receiver targets for Georgia football? Why did he back up his recent commitment? What's his connection to a Georgia football player? How does he feel about the Bulldogs?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If Mr. Worthy is able to get on campus in Athens, he will be sold. I pray he at least waits to commit before doing that one thing. His speed on kick-off returns would be a welcome sight on Saturday if he were donning Red and Black.

Does DN have better clips of his Friday night highlights? Also, could have done without all the F -bombs on the clips that were provided.

Go Dawgs!

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Commit to the G!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm glad Xavier decided to wait before making his decision. I hope he gets to visit Athens Ga.

If he does I really like the Dawg's chances.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Imagery: just imagine Arian Smith and Zavier Worthy working WR for UGA!!! Both have world-class speed. No one in the SEC could catch either of them. Worthy does need to put on some muscle weight. If he can run the 100 in 10.2 or less....that is about the fastest UGA has ever seen wearing a helmet and pads. Arian is right there with him. Just imagine.

I truly hope he visits UGA...if he does, he is a DAWG!!!

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dawg 365, I agree about the F-Bombs, but the HC himself did that last year after a win. Too many use that word, wish it wasn't so, but it happens.

• mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate