Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Rush Propst and Jeremy Pruitt. it has hit the fan in Valdosta.

georgiajeepn2019georgiajeepn2019 Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited February 2021 in General

Apparently Pruitt learned from the best and took it to another level from high school to cheating at a power 5 school. This deposition was posted today in the suit filed by the former head coach at Valdosta who is suing the Valdosta BOE.

It is long but shows the depth Propst will sink to win football games.

Comments

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It takes a lot of gall to ask for that much funny money to keep in his desk.

• njdawg81njdawg81 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wow - just wow.

• dirtypantsdirtypants Posts: 259 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

cannot download on my work computer. anyone care to paraphrase?

• georgiajeepn2019georgiajeepn2019 Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dirtypants this is a few of the things that came out during the deposition. The former Valdosta coach is suing the Valdosta BOE for wrongful firing.

1. The school board has still not given a reason for letting Rodemaker go, and multiple members are reported to have said they wanted a Black coach.

2. Rush ended up with a $700 check from Winn-Dixie made out to him and mailed to his house in Moultrie that was supposed to have gone to the TD club for advertising.

3. Rush lobbied the TD club for $3300 a month for the two transfer quarterbacks to, in theory, assist with rent, but he only wanted 4 months of it, which suggests he only expected them to be there for the season, even though one was a junior.

4. Rush allegedly badmouthed VHS to all the other presumed candidates and angled his way into the job to begin with (which probably isn't all that abnormal btw).

5. Some unnamed booster from Moultrie is supposedly paying Rush's mortgage.

6. Perhaps most egregiously, Rush left a 37-cent tip on a $60+ bar tab.

• PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Haha...I sat down with Savage in 2007 bc I was going to be a character witness for a friend of mine in a divorce. Nice guy. Haha...

Propst is a slimeball.

When asked about which college coaches were involved, I like how the witness said, "I won't answer that question - Lock me up."

Snitches get stitches...

• dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,169 mod
    edited February 2021

Valdosta TD club has always had deep deep pockets. Why do you think Bazemore (RIP) and Hyder (RIP) 2 of the all time best coaches ever in HS Football never left, because it cost them absolutely nothing to live in Valdosta.

Everything was paid for from groceries, automobiles, house, insurance etc. No need to leave a goldmine when you get paid a good salary and have no expenses. Don't know if it is still that way but seems so, the BOE never really had that much power back in the day in the late 60's when I was at Lowndes, it was all centered around the TD Club and what they said was law.

• georgiajeepn2019georgiajeepn2019 Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Very true. But just the Winn-Dixie thing if proven true should be enough with his past history that they would have to fire him.

• YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm not sure if Rodemaker is aware, but Propst is white.

Propst, known scumbag, is caught being a scumbag. Crazy.

• Olddawg83Olddawg83 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Rush Propst has lost control of the Valdosta program....

• DestinDawgDestinDawg Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wonder if anybody recorded Rush. I can hear him now, “ Find me 11,780 dollars”.... funny money is not so funny now.

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

VolNation discussing This as DSG boys. Some insight as what plagues Valdosta plagues UT. Anything to return to Glory Days.

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What’s funny is there was 100’s of 1000’s of funny money and he only wanted them to rule on 11,780. Never did he want them all. Just enough to turn it in his direction

• DestinDawgDestinDawg Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

FWIW—-It’s official. Rush Propst will not have his contract renewed by Valdosta. Buh -Bye Rush.

• YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2021

Can't wait for his **** ass to join Rodemaker's lawsuit

Edit: sl.eazy is censored