Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Azeez Ojulari: His two NFL Draft days meant the longest 26 hours of his life

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited May 2021 in General
imageAzeez Ojulari: His two NFL Draft days meant the longest 26 hours of his life

DawgNation's daily pulse on UGA recruiting from Jeff Sentell

Read the full story here

Comments

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who has a better attitude than this? Guy brightens my day listening to him. "Let's go!!!" DGD!!!

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I like this article but the entire premise of it is undermined when his agent says he knew Azeez would have to go to a 3-4 team. Well, since that's the case, and only a few teams in the NFL run a 3-4 scheme, then the fact that he didn't go until well into the second round makes perfect sense. And if he was a good agent, he should have been telling Azeez and his family that all along. Again, good article but the article itself explains why his spot in the draft was not surprising. Go Dawgs!

• LDawgLDawg Posts: 47 ✭✭ Sophomore

That MAN is a **** GOOD DAWG!!! It was awesome watching this young man go from highly ranked HS kid to professional NFL football player!! The way he improved every year was fantastic and more than enough proof for naysayers that UGA CAN develop its kids into NFL players. Kids like AO are helping delete that narrative for sure! I thought for sure he would go in 1st rd just because of the physical specimin and NO college injuries or reprimands at any time at UGA, but his dream still came true no matter what, now he is even more motivated to prove himself.

Just please pull up a lil when you sack Matt Ryan, be nice to my QB! Appreciate ya AO!!

Good luck and make us all proud Azeez!!

GO DAWGS!!